Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First night back in the graduate NICU.

Day after surgery. Poor little eyes...

Raylee is doing well she is back to full feeds and doing good on her vapotherm. They put her on a diuretic today to get any extra fluid off of her. They also are giving her a iron supplement because it was a little low. She is still sleeping quite a bit, but they say all babies recover differently and that she is doing good. She has a follow up eye exam tomorrow to see how she is doing. The few times she has opened her eyes they look pretty sore still, so I am interested to see what they have to say. Thanks for everything!
Love,
Kyle & Jane

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see she is recovering well. And how about your health? Did you find out more about your protein levels???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to hear that she has moved to the Graduate NICU. I was hoping to give her a graduation present but I don't have it done yet. She is getting to be such a big girl!!! I know it is hard to believe but soon it will be behind you and you won't even be able to remember all the hard moments. Do you have an address so I can send you her graduation present. You are amazing parents!!! Stay strong!!!

    ReplyDelete