Thursday, September 10, 2009




Raylee had her follow up eye exam yesterday and everything looked good they will be back in two weeks to check again. She is doing well on her feedings they have bumped her up to 45 cc's over 45 minutes. They also turned her vapotherm down to 3 1/2 liters today and she is doing good on that. She is just amazing!


I had my doctors appt. yesterday as well and she wants to run some follow up blood work in three weeks and go from there. She said her gut feeling is that is just my preeclampsia taking longer than usual to go away. I pray her gut is right.
Thanks for all your love & prayers. We wouldn't be here without you.
Kyle & Jane

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Raylee is continuing to do so well. She looks wonderful. She is such an amazing little girl. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. I'm very proud of you Jane. I guess God knew what he was doing when he placed this little Angel with you(Kyle too).

    Love, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you guys and Raylee down here!! Glad she is doing well after her surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful. Its simply amazing at how much she has grown in just a short time.

    ReplyDelete