Saturday, November 28, 2009






Things have been a little busier since Raylee got home. She has grown so much in the month that she has been home. We were back in Denver last week at a few check up appointments and she is doing great her last weight was 10 lbs 9 oz.. Although we are a little sleep deprived, every morning we wake up we are so thankful to have her home with us. Raylee is really starting to smile and it just melts my heart! She wasn't sure what to think of her bath when we first got home and now she cries when I take her out. Each day is busy with activity as we are all learning new things together. It is a little different then I has imagined, but I am loving it! We will check in next week I will try not to make it two.
Jane, Kyle, & Raylee

4 comments:

  1. OMG I just want to take a big ol bite out of her cheek I can't even handle it...she is SO cute I cannot wait to see her!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll!!!! Love the pics!!!!!
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Sorry it's been awhile. Things have been really crazy with work. Raylee looks so sweet. It's nice to see her smiling and getting so big. please send everyone my love.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soo cute Jane. We are soo glad to hear that she is doing well. God only gives angles to those who can love and care for them. She is such a beautiful baby. I love her smile. Looks like her Aunt Sara is in heaven!

    Veronica Study

    ReplyDelete