Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Guess Who's Home

Raylee at home With Daddy
Morning of discharge



G-tube
We are all home together as a family, finally! Sorry its been so long it has been very hectic getting ready for Raylees homecoming. We spent last week preparing our home for Raylee and made the trip to Denver on Friday during the storm and eleven hours later by way of Nebraska we made it! Raylee is now at 8 pounds 12 ounces and still on the shorter side at about 19 inches but growing every day. As for Kyle and I we have been home for about 24 hours and haven't slept a wink. I plan on taking a few weeks off from work to get settled in with Raylee and then after Dec. 1 Grandma Farmer will be taking off the rest of the school year to help us with Raylee. We are so blessed to have our family's! I will try to update in a few days to let all of you know how we have settled in.
Enjoy the pics, Love to all, Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers,
Jane, Kyle, and Raylee Kay

8 comments:

  1. Oh that is so exciting! We are so happy for you all! Congrats on getting to bring her home!!

    The Schelling's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so worried because you hadn't written anything. I was going to call your mom if there wasn't anything new today. I'm happy to hear Raylee is home now. I was hoping the g-tube would speed things up. She has the good one too, much easier to work with then the other. I am so happy for you all. I wish we still lived in Gillette I feel bad that I can't see her or give you a hand. I will continue to pray for all of you. Love, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you made it home with Raylee. She is a cutie. Take care of yourself as well.
    Thinking of you and saying a special prayer that every day is a good day for you. GLenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such great news... We will pray for you guys as you settle in and now have the wonderful sounds of a baby in the house. She is soo cute.. Congradulations on getting her home. Let us know if you need anything. I will send a meal over to Sara in a few weeks so you dont have to cook.

    Veronica and Kory Study

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, we are so happy for you guys. My boys are overjoyed their prayer was answered, they have been praying for Raylee to get out of the hospital for a long time! We will keep praying for your homecoming to go smoothly.
    Love, stacey, jett and oakley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so very happy that you have finally made it home with Raylee. She sure is a beautiful little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you every day. Congrats on finally getting Raylee home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you guys made it home. I hope everything is going well. You will have to keep me updated and send me some pics. Tell Raylee hi. I miss you guys.
    Emily RN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! She looks so big and is just precious.

    ReplyDelete