Friday, October 2, 2009



Well last night Raylee made it to 7lbs 2oz and tonight she is 7lbs 3oz she isn't having any problems growing! She is however having some problems with her eating she gets wore out pretty fast. They are going to do a swallow study next week to see if everything is going where it is supposed to when she is eating. The doctors will know more with the study and then we will go from there. They are going to try her on straight oxygen tomorrow and see how she does she is still on a blend where she has a pressure and oxygen right know and they want to see if she can tolerate the change. I can't believe it is October already. Thinking of you all!
Kyle & Jane

3 comments:

  1. She sure is pretty. I will pray everything goes well with the swallow study. I'm sure she'll do fine, she probably is still just working a little harder than other babies and gets tired faster. She'll get it...look how far she's come. Love, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! I will pray that her swallow study goes well. She sure is one cute little angel!!!! Hang in there!! Take care!!! Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane~
    I saw your mom at a wedding a couple weeks ago and she told me about Raylee and gave me the blog address. Congratulations on her birth and for how far your family has come already! She is such a strong little girl! Good luck with the swallow study tomarrow. Your family is in mine and Mike's prayers. the Hofer's

    ReplyDelete