Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am sorry it has taken me so long to update. Raylee is doing great on the oxygen. She is 7lbs 7oz and soo cute. They have bumped her feeds to 58 cc's and they are putting her to bottle twice a day again and she has taken all of her last three bottles!!! This is all wonderful news because not only is he doing good but she can go home on the oxygen settings she is on now. We just need her to start eating more on her own and then we will all be able to come home together. She has her swallow study today at 1:00. They are doing this to check for reflux and to see if she is aspirating while she is nippling. I guess they just put some stuff in her milk and they can watch where it goes. Isn't technology amazing.

As for me my doctor is still not sure what I have so I am going in for a kidney biopsy next week to see what is going on. I guess it is an outpatient procedure they take the biopsy and then I have to stick around for 4-6 hours to make sure there is no bleeding. We won't know anything for 7-10 days after that. I hope all is well with everyone. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

Kyle & Jane

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll all we be home very soon. Raylee is a fighter and so are you. I will keep you both in my prayers. Love, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear the news, sounds like everything is going well. so excited to hear how big she is getting

    we will keep you in our prayers
    Jillian Jo, Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane,

    It looks like you will be needing some big girl clothes! Let us know what size and I would love to go shopping for a girl. We hope all is well with you and Raylee. We look forward to meeting her one day.

    Kory and Veronica

    ReplyDelete