Saturday, October 24, 2009

Raylees surgery went well yesterday. The recovery has been a little rough though, she has acted like she is in a lot of pain. We did put her to bottle today twice and she did ok and the we were able to put the rest through her g-tube, and she is tolerating it well. We just got back to the room from visiting her and she seems to be doing a lot better tonight then she was all day so that is great. I will try and post some new photos tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers.
Love,
Kyle & Jane

2 comments:

  1. Jane & Kyle,
    So sorry to hear Raylee had to have surgery this week! Hope she is feeling better and able to eat better! She is one tough cookie! Oh my gosh, the picture you sent with the thank you card was the MOST adorable picture I have ever seen!!! Extra prayers coming your way....Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sorry I haven't written sooner I've had the flu. I couldn't do much..but it did give me more time to pray for Raylee. I'm glad everything went well..did they put in a button type g-tube or one with the tube on the outside too? I hope she is out of pain now and feeling better. If she adjusts well to this shouldn't she be coming home sooner. I will continue to pray for you all. Love, Valerie

    ReplyDelete