Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Graduate Nursery

We made the big move last night. It was a little bitter sweet, but we are now in the graduate nursery-level 2. Raylee is at 4 liters on her vapotherm and still working pretty hard to breathe. They say that before we put her to a bottle they want her to be at 2 or 3 liters and not having to work so hard. She is adjusting well to the move (a little faster then her parents I think).. She received a bath today because she was getting a little stinky. She really enjoyed it! Hope all is well with everyone. We miss you all!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so chubby!!! I love her little double chin. I can't believe she is five pounds...she is really doing great. Thanks for the videos Kelsey, Joel and I really enjoy them. We're keeping you all in our prayers.
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kyle and Jane
    I think of you all so often and hope that you are doing well. Raylee is getting so big, 5 lbs is great!
    Please know that we are all here for you and and miss you. Take care
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was a double chin I spotted:):) She is so so so sweet! I am so excited to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of all of you!
    Kirby, Tanya, Faith, & Ty

    ReplyDelete