Monday, August 3, 2009
















We have met a new milestone Raylee is now 3 lbs 1 oz and 15 inches!!! She is still tolerating her feedings well. They bumped her to 24 cc's today. They are taking her off her sedation drip, so that is exciting..( I think?) She is still on the Oscillating Ventilator which moves her body a lot so I would think the sedation would help with irritation from that, but it turns out I am not a doctor! They have talked about giving her an eye exam this week just to see if there is any damage from being premature or from being on the vent for so long.

Our little girl amazes us everyday. She is such a little fighter. We still have not held her so that is hard but I am sure that day is coming soon....I can't wait! Add Image
The diaper pictures are a request from my cousin to see the size of her new one it is still hard to tell though. The sizes are preemie XS and preemie S. Some day we will graduate to newborn!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the diaper comparison. And she is getting more beautiful every day! I can't wait for the next mile-stone! I am so ready to come back down to see you.
    Love you,
    Sar

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. I like the wave she keeps giving people. I pray you get to hold her real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Goodness!!! She is a total fighter. I too love those waves. It just makes me giggle! Mom went out to the school section and gave "5 war whoops" in honor of Raylee. God is good! Thanks so much for keeping us all updated. Can't wait for the post that says you got to hold her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, she is so precious! We will continue to pray for all of you!! I love the blog!!!

    Amy Flohr

    ReplyDelete