Tuesday, August 18, 2009

















It has been a big day! Both of Raylee's Grandmas got to hold her today!!! They were both smiling ear to ear. Raylee was moved into a big girl crib today also. As long as she can keep her temperature maintained she gets to stay in it, but if she doesn't she has to go back in her isolate.

Raylee's dad went home by him self to do some work around our house for when she comes home, and he is already missing her. I am pretty sure she already has him wrapped around her finger. It is so cute!

We think of all of you often. We are so thankful for your support. Your friendship has made all the difference in this journey.

Love to all,

Jane & Kyle

5 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it. I see pure joy on their faces!!! Go Raylee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raylee is so cute in her little outfits! I love reading about her progress and looking at her pictures whenever Lilah lets me get online. I can hardly wait to meet her in person!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day, and what a lucky little girl!!! Isn't it amazing how a baby can grab your heart and make it fill to the bursting point. We think we know all about love and then we realize that we really didn't know anything. Raylee looks wonderful and so does everyone else. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I get on here it is good news! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raylee's little cheeks are getting fat, that is the best. Gina had her 24 week ultrasound yesterday and I got to go. We are having a little girl and she smiled while we were looking at her face! The best way to describe the feeling was that it was like a ray of sunshine from heaven that went straight to our hearts. Someday, maybe Raylee and our new little girl will be special friends. The wonderful thing about love in families is that it spreads and multiplies endlessly. Liz Barritt

    ReplyDelete