Wednesday, July 22, 2009




Our little angel is a fighter. She is doing good. We are up to 8cc's on her feeding. She was at 3 yesterday. She has been tolerating the feedings well so we are all excited about that! They have been weaning her off of the oscillator vent so hopefully soon we can try the conventional vent which means we might be able to hold her soon!! When they re taped her vent tube today they pulled a little skin off her cheek. They told us a while ago that preemies skin is very sensitive and that this could happen, but this is the first time. poor baby..

3 comments:

  1. So happy to hear Raylee is doing better. I can't wait to meet her. We love and miss all of you.
    Love,
    Tim, Kristy, and Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, I called your mom and got Raylee's blogspot. What a lucky little girl to have a mom like you. You were always so good with my girls. Glad to see Raylee is getting bigger and stronger. If you or your family ever need a place to stay feel free to call me. I'll be keeping you all in my prayers. Valerie Ebner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! I can't believe how much she has grown and how big she looks. Glad to hear things are going well. She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete