Thursday, July 30, 2009







Another two days has flown by. Raylee has been doing good, she is still on her antibiotics for an infection in her throat. She is still on full feeds they have put her on a sodium supplement because it is a little low. They say that is common in Preemies ( they seem to say that a lot!). They are not going to make any changes on her ventilator until they get the infection in her throat cleared up. That means it will be a little longer until we get to hold her:( That is a bummer.
We miss everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you put naked pictures of your baby on here! She is beautiful Jane. Can't wait until you can home so we can all hold her.
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new pics! Is that cow so big compared to her! We miss you and love you all. See you soon!
    ~Sar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey can you take a pic of her diaper in your hand? I am curious to see the new size:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane, Kyle, Raylee Kay. I am loving your messages and pictures. I'm so glad your mom gave me the address. I am thinking of you and praying for you daily. Miss you. Penni

    ReplyDelete